Monday, April 21, 2008

Hmm shfited to my current house for like a month le. Sure misses the old one haha. Food n other stuffs there are selling at at cheaper price nt like my current area here. Then cos my place is kinda near the factories areas so got many erm u know?? haha Dam sian. Hmm there somethings which is nt wise to say here cos this's open to public haha. PLAY SAFE! Hmm started sch for a week plus le. Getting use to it soon but still kinda struggling with my modules as well as time to rest. Too shag liao haha.
Hmm for my cca, erm i passed the violin evaluation test last year so now taking up double bass. My goal's almost reaching soon hahaha. Erm lecturer rushing me to hand in my application form for overseas study trip le. Seems like i'm really in liao. Selected haha. Hope it'll be fun and tht i'll learn how to use the windows movie maker and create a video of my own.

No comments: